How to Extend Writer Deadlines
Ever wanted to give your writer more time on a project? Here’s how you do it:
- Click on the “Projects” tab of the dashboard
- Expand your projects by clicking the green +
- Once you find the article you want to extend the deadline on, click the “i” next to the article and you will see the option to extend the project
New Features We Released
We’ve been busy the last month, here are the latest updates:
- You can now send emails to your writer Pools (rather than emailing one writer at a time)
- If you don’t want to use the pre-loaded list of writer favorites, click the “Clear All” option we added, you can find this in the “Writers” tab of the Dashboard
Lots of new features in the works!
- We are doing a redesign of the interior of the site
- You will soon be able to combine and export multiple articles into one from the Export tab
- The Metrics tab is being completely redesigned. We will also create a monthly email to give you personalized writer suggestions
- Give Users the ability to upload (and email) multiple attachments
Any suggestions for features? Send them our way we would love to hear it!